Monday, February 15, 2016

Influenster pt.4: Changing My Daily Routine... Again!

So I was very fortunate to receive another voxbox. A few months ago I received two emails with surveys, one asked about which deodorant I and the "man in my life" use, and if we were open to trying new ones, SURE! The second one was for foundation, this one was a bit different from when I took the Maybelline one, because with the Maybelline survey I only had about 4 or 5 shades to choose from, this most recent one I had to choose from about 10. In the end, I got the email for receiving the deodorant box, I was a bit sad because trying out new foundation is always fun, but I was still grateful nonetheless.

I have waited about a month to write the review because I wanted to give my full thoughts on it. So, in my box I received Dove Dry Spray in Cool Essentials and Dove Men Dry Spray in Extra Fresh.

I will admit I expected to hate this, I gave myself and my boyfriend a week to try it and then we could go back to normal. However, after the first week we were genuinely surprised how well it held up, especially in this South Texas weather.

The woman's one smells amazingly fresh, its absolutely great. I noticed I haven't left white stains/marks on my shirts anymore and I don't have any sweat spots. The mens one smells, to me, a little too powdery, almost like an old perfume. According to my boyfriend "It's aight." I know that he does enjoy the smell, just as much as I do mine. Also, I feel like his doesn't work as well as mine works for me.

For me I would maybe like to try other brands to see how they compare, for him, once he's done with it he will go back to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment