Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mani Prep Tutorial


Before every mani I like to do this to my nails to make sure my cuticles don't get too dry from the nail polish remover. It can be very time consuming but keeping your cuticles hydrated and nails clean is part of achieving a great looking mani. Let me know if you found this tutorial helpful and as always I hope it is easy to understand and follow.

For my clean up brush I use a cheap eyeliner brush. Also, a normal wooden cuticle pusher works too!

Also, If needed, clean under your nails. My nails happen to be very thin and always look dirty.

One finger at a time!


Washing hands after prevents oil mixing in with your polish.

After your mani is dry you can add a little bit more oil to keep your cuticles hydrated all day.


Bonus Pics


No comments:

Post a Comment