Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Top Five Summer Favs!

I normally have nail art done, but if I have just one color these are my go to polishes.


5. Turned Up Turquoise

I love mint, but I like wearing it more in the springtime, so this is my alternative. If I want something toned down I will definitely use this polish. Turned Up Turquoise dries matte, has a very light shimmer to it and with my experience, chips within the first two days. 


4. I'm With The Lifeguard

I normally do not like greens but this is so bright and eye catching I love it. In this picture I have two coats over white. I feel like its very hard to get its true neon color without a coat of white under. I'm With The Lifeguard dries matte and has a light shimmer to it as well. So far I haven't had any problems with it. 


3. Alpine Snow

Not just Alpine Snow, but any white that can be opaque in two coats, I love. White can go with anything unlike many of my other favs. It is still eye catching yet not as flashy as the neons. Since it is just a plain white, it looks and behaves like a normal (not neon) polish. 


2. Raegan

Raegan was the first Julep polish I have ever used. I tried to do nail art over it but it was so beautiful without it. I'm not sure if all Julep polishes has the same formula, but this polish only needed one coat! Between all five this is the most toned down polish, I'd wear it everyday if I had more bottles. Raegan didn't chip until three or four days later.


1. Flip Flop Fantasy

This is my all time favorite polish. Its neon coral and very hard to get a picture of its true color. From what I've seen Flip Flop Fantasy can be two different colors, some bottles are more of a pink-coral and others are orange-coral. I think the only con with this polish is that it can chip very very fast. 

Bonus pic of my "Weekend Mani"
Colors used: Black, Flip Flop Fantasy, Platinum Sliver (China Glaze)


No comments:

Post a Comment