Thursday, March 13, 2014

Naked 3 swatches



 A few weeks back I caved and purchased the Naked 3 palette. I love eyeshadow palettes but I don't wear much on my eyes since I wear glasses 24/7. So, since purchasing the Naked 3 I have only used it twice. It's an awesome palette, so pigmented, but it was my first time with shimmery shades so I had no idea that there would be so much fall out.




I swatched the shadows on the back of my hand over Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo in Just Beige(LE).

Top-bottom:
Strange
Dust
Burnout
Limit
Buzz


















Top-Bottom:
Trick
Nooner
Liar
Factory
Mugshot

T-B:
Darkside
Black Heart


































The only colors that I had trouble with was Strange and Dust, the first two colors. Strange is a light cream matte, to me it felt a little powdery when swatching compared to the others. Dust was very soft making it have a lot of fall-out. Over all I love this palette, I may not reach for it every time I do my makeup, but it's definitely a great purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment