Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Five Polishes of 2013!


Even though I have so much more polishes than lipsticks, picking my top five was so much easier... and faster. So, I'm just gonna go ahead and just jump right to the list because I'm kind of excited to see the pictures again.


1. Zoya Storm
I always wanted a really pretty holo polish, since its always bright and sunny here in Texas, and this completely blew me away. I've never really like my nails black, but there's so much sparkle that you forget its black. The only con to this polish is that you need sunlight or bright lights to see the full effect. In normal light, it just looks like black with silver glitter.



2. Zoya Neely
Out of all the mints, this is my all time favorite. I think because of how good it goes with gold.



3. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
This is the most amazing neon peach ever. Goes great with a ton of colors. The only cons are that the color is not consistent with each bottle. This is definitely a summer color, and I cannot wait until I can wear it again.



4. Julep Raegan 
I cannot get enough of this color. I wish there was another brand with this exact color and formula. Its just so nice and opaque in one coat. I'm scared to use it as much as I want because I do not want to repurchase.



5. Julep Gloria
This is basically the same as the julep above, I love it sosososo much, but I don't want to use it all up. I would buy more if Julep wasn't so unreasonably priced.



Looking back at 2013 I am so glad that I got into painting and nail art more than I was before. I am, however, surprised at how much nail polishes I have gotten within the year. Just like my lipsticks, all I used to wear was red. I didn't think that anything else looked good and now, I do anything to avoid wearing red. Only because red seems to stain the most out of any polish. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment