Friday, December 12, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Swatches and Mini Review

    I would like to go into detail why I love this palette but honestly, I've only used it one time because I was waiting to buy NYX Milk before touching it. The shadows feel just as amazing as the first one. Two months or so ago, HSN had this palette and the Lorac Pro mascara in a set for $42 and a $20 off a $40+ item code for new customers. So I took the plunge and got it. What really made me want this palette is the Navy, I mean, who doesn't love blue eyeshadow?




The Lorac Pro 2 consists of sixteen eyeshadows, eight matte and eight shimmer. These eyeshadows are swatched over NYX Milk, on the back of my hand. 


Top - Bottom: Buff, Light Brown, Snow, Beige


Top - Bottom: Cool Gray, Nectar, Rosé, Mocha


Top - Bottom: Plum, Navy, Chrome, Silver


Top - Bottom: Charcoal, Black, Jade, Coco



    This palette is basically like the other, without primer the mattes will not be as pigmented. I really thought I was going to be in love with Navy, but when when I got to Jade, I knew I wouldn't be able to get enough. Some of the shimmer in Jade is brown and it makes it so beautiful, but really hard to capture in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment